Oris Divers Sixty-Five Topper Edition 01 733 7707 4064 07 8 20 18
SKU: 01 733 7707 4064-07 8 20 18 Sold Out
- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Diving back in Time Oris has dived back in time and is delighted to present the Oris Divers Sixty-Five – a revival of an iconic diver’s watch that first appeared in the Oris collection 50 years ago. The new Oris Divers Sixty-Five shares the retro looks of the 1960s original, but it’s been modernised using 21st century watchmaking techniques. The case is now a more contemporary 40mm in diameter, and it’s made of anti-corrosive stainless steel. The vintage-inspired bubble-curved glass is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and comes with anti-reflective coating on the inside to reduce glare and increase legibility underwater.
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case and black DLC plated, aluminum minute scale top ring with orange pip.
- Size: 40.00 mm, 1.575 inches
- Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Water Resistance: 10 bar (100 meters)
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Individually numbered 100-piece limited edition
- Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1 modified for removal of calendar position
- Dimensions: Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2'''
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, fine timing device and stop-second
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Power-Reserve: 38 hrs
- Vibrations: 28,800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Jewels: 26
- Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova light old radium
- Perfectly symmetrical lume signature of the twelve, nine, six, and three o'clock markers
- Font treatment and dial language that evokes the original Divers Sixty-Five
- The Topper Edition comes with both a metal bracelet and rubber strap
- Steel Bracelet: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp
- Black rubber strap, stainless steel buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.