- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An ultra-capable adventure tool for pilots and explorers alike
The ALT1-Z was designed with aviators and world travellers in mind. Z stands for ‘Zulu Time’ and allows the wearer to display local time together with the official world time standard: Universal Time Coordinated (UTC), Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), or even Zulu time (Z).
This watch maintains the clean legible dial with the 24hr function having been moved to the bezel for improved clarity. Greater detailing around the stepped sub dials with micro lines on the ZT models has been made to give the dial more depth. This reference is fitted on a brown vintage leather strap with solid deployment buckle and engraved security clasp.
- Case: 43mm Stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Bezel: Inner rotating (operated by crown at 8:00) Roto-Click ®
- Caseback: Exhibition
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Dial: Superluminova-coated hands & numerals
- Crystal: Domed, AR-coated sapphire
- Movement: Automatic, Bremont BE-54-AE (La Joux Perret 7754) chronograph with GMT
- Functions: Hour, minute, running seconds, date, 30 minute & 12-hour totalizers, 24-hour GMT
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Strap: Leather strap
- Chronometer certified, ISO 3159 rated
- GMT, second time zone, date at 4:30
- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20atm)
- Bi-directional rotating 24hr bezel
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.