- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Purpose-built for covert ops
The night is a special ops best ally, offering essential cover and security. Reliable kit can make all the difference when it comes to survival. Inspired by high-risk military night operations, Bremont presents the Supermarine Chrono Jet, a robust and tactical timepiece in an anti-reflective, black DLC treatment.
Since its launch in 2009, the Supermarine collection has gone from strength to strength. Its unique design and capabilities to withstand extreme conditions have not only been extensively tested out in the field by Bremont's ambassadors but also numerous elite military squadrons and top dive units around the world.
In line with Bremont’s more technical Supermarine models, this new timepiece incorporates certain vital functions required for extreme diving, in particular the bi-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance. The robust 43mm chronograph houses a chronometer rated movement complete with a 42 hour power reserve, all housed within a ‘Jet’ black DLC finished and robustly designed Trip-Tick® case."
- Case: 43mm Stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction with black DLC coating
- Caseback: Solid stainless steel screwdown with Supermarine airplane engraving
- Dial: Superluminova-coated hands & numerals
- Crystal: Domed, AR-coated sapphire
- Movement: Automatic, Bremont BE-54-AE (La Joux Perret 7754) chronograph with GMT
- Functions: Hour, minute, running seconds, date, 30 minute & 12-hour totalizers, 24-hour GMT
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Strap: Integrated rubber
- Chronometer certified, ISO 3159 rated
- GMT, second time zone, date at 4:30
- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20atm)
- Bi-directional rotating 24hr bezel
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.