- Fears Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Presenting our eleventh collaborative Topper Edition
Bristol-based indie darling Fears Watches makes its long-awaited debut in North America in the form of this collaborative new reference. As the eleventh “Topper Edition” co-designed and offered exclusively here at Topper Jewelers, this new Fears Brunswick 40 follows the blueprint of the brand’s best-selling Brunswick, but in a newly engineered 40mm case featuring a series of sporty new twists in the form of a hybrid "California" dial with generous luminosity, 100 meters of water resistance, and a Swiss-made automatic movement, tailored for a lifetime of adventure.
Limited to 25 pieces, this special collaboration is based around the Fears Brunswick — the Bristol-based maker’s second watch design from 2017 named after the nearby Brunswick Square. This classic mid-century Fears design has been embellished with elements unique to Topper design signatures from past editions, while maintaining key callouts to Fears’ history. This includes subtle elements like the “Stains-less” and “Tropicalised” engravings on the caseback, in addition to the jewel count at 6:00, punctuating the sharply contrasted lacquer dial and acknowledging the top grade Swiss-made ETA 2824 that beats within.
Expected Shipping: July 2022
- Material: 316L stainless steel case
- Size: 40mm (46.5mm lug-to-lug, 11mm thick)
- Crystal: Domed sapphire with dual-sided anti-reflective coating
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed with limited edition engravings
- Crown: Push/pull, traditional onion shape
- Water Resistance: 10 bar (100 meters)
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Case manufacture: Germany
- Calibre: Top-Grade ETA 2824-2 “no date” (automatic with hacking & manual wind) with calendar functionality removed. 25 jewels
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds.
- Power-Reserve: 42 hrs
- Frequency: 28,800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Movement manufacture: Switzerland with winding rotor specially decorated with “Bristol flower” motif in Germany
- Dial material: High-polish liquid white lacquer or textured black lacquer with applied diamond-cut hour markers in “California” style configuration (Roman numerals at top half, traditional Arabic numerals along the bottom half). Markers filled with Swiss X1 Superluminova (blue emission)
- Hands: Fears’ style lance-shaped handset, CNC-machined, diamond cut, and hand-filled with Swiss X1 Superluminova
- Dial manufacture: Germany
- 20mm Bristol-made calf leather, Alacantara lined. Finished with pin buckle
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.