- G-Shock Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The original Full Metal steel G-Shock gets a stealthy new finish
Explore an intense texture crafted in an array of fine finishes on a black metal canvas. Introducing the GMW-B5000, a true heir to the first-ever G-SHOCK in a multi-finish black metal design.
The art of timepiece finishes is on full display with this watch. Honing finishes feature prominently on the bezel and band, with sides treated in a hairline finish and beveled band surfaces, screws and buttons treated in a mirror finish. The entire watch is then coated in black ion plating.
Finally, the top surface of the bezel is polished once again in a hairline finish to expose nearly all of the stainless steel beneath the ion plating.
Ion plating one shade lighter than conventional black integrates the re-exposed stainless steel of the bezel seamlessly into the overall design for a sophisticated, well-balanced, and singularly intriguing timepiece.
- Shock resistant
- Stainless steel case and band with matte honed finish and dark grey IP coating
- 200m water resistant
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds) afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception (auto-receive six times a day)
- Time Calibration Signals: Mainflingen, Germany, Anthorn, England, Fort Collins, United States, Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan, Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time: 5 World time registerable 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Date display (day / month display swapping)
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approximate battery runtime: 10 months on rechargeable battery (normal use without exposure to light), 22 months on power-save mode
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Module: 3459
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.