Get 20% off! Use Promo Code "20off" at checkout.
- G-Shock Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The ultimate G-Shock, now with the richness of dark blue "Ao-Zumi" ink
Inspired by the inky blackness and rich colors found in traditional Japanese calligraphy comes the newest entry in the premium G-Shock Full Metal MR-G collection, nicknamed "Kiwami Ao-Zumi." Since its origin in 1996, the MR-G collection has long been hailed as the pinnacle of G-Shock design, engineering, and bulletproof capability, while utilizing materials and techniques traditionally reserved for the upper echelons of fine watchmaking.
Uniting all the ultra-modern hallmarks and refinements deployed by MR-G with G-Shock's legendary square-cased design is the all-new MRG-B5000, a breakthrough reference representing also a study in metal craftsmanship. The case and bezel are made of Ti64-based super-hard titanium alloy, while the bracelet is made of another special titanium alloy, DAT55G, that is both three times harder than pure titanium and highly workable. The bezel top is crafted in Cobarion®, a cobalt-chrome alloy four times harder than pure titanium.
This bezel alone consists of 25 different components, each individually polished for a stunning detailed texture. The state-of-the-art Multi-guard Structure incorporates flat springs and silicone buffers to the multi-component bezel, ensuring outstanding shock absorption to protect the dedicated MR-G module with blue-plated retainer plate.
In keeping with the ink wash painting and calligraphy theme, the MRG-5000BA features band screws and bezel components ion-plated in blue against a base of black diamond-like carbon coating. Touches of blue vapor deposition add bold interest to the watch face, and the iconic brick pattern is a nod to the original DW-5000 G-SHOCK design. Inside, this MRG-B5000 delivers G-Shock's unbeatable feature-rich utility and timekeeping, using radio-controlled calibration and smartphone pairing via Bluetooth.
- Shock resistant
- Titanium case and band
- Cobarion bezel
- 200m water resistant
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator) with full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds) afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six times a day
- Time Calibration Signals: Mainflingen, Germany, MSF (Anthorn, England), WWVB (Fort Collins, United States), JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan), BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time with 5 World time registerable 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date display (day / month display swapping)
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time: 10 months (22 months when stored in total darkness with power save function after full charge)
- Module: 3501
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.