- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Japanese sword, known as the katana, is a world-renowned masterpiece in steel. Crafted through a distinctive and sophisticated process, the katana has created fascination and allure the world over. Derived from nature and brought together through expert craftsmanship, the katana is made from earth, fire, water, and air. Iron sand is drawn from the earth and then heated in a furnace known as a tatara. The melted sand forms the Japanese steel, known as tamagahane.
Polishing the katana requires handcraft of tremendous skill and dexterity, and the same can be said of crafting this USA-exclusive Grand Seiko watch which uses the Zaratsu polishing method on its 44GS case design, which established the Grand Seiko style in 1967.
Powering this watch is Grand Seiko's own Spring Drive Caliber 9R65 which uses sophisticated modern technology coupled with the skilled hand of a master craftsman for the finest adjustments and highest precision possible, highlighting the seamless passage of time with a Spring Drive movement.
- Case Material : Stainless Steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 40mm × Thickness 12.5mm (46.2mm L2L)
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R65 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 30 jewels
- Date display
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
- Limited Edition: 500 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.