- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The legendary 44GS case, now in Ever-Brilliant Steel
The 44GS of 1967 established, once and for all, the “Grand Seiko Style,” a design language centered on the idea of a wristwatch with “sparkle and quality.” The new Ref. SBGH299 presents this classic design in the cutting-edge, anti-corrosive material Ever Brilliant Steel, an alloy with a pitting resistance 1.7 times that of the normal steel typically seen in luxury watches.
The unique design, whose primary feature is a polished, undistorted surface, reverberates with a beautiful radial dial pattern, giving rise to an expressiveness that weaves together light and shadow in an aesthetic sense that the Japanese have appreciated since ancient times.
The movement is the Hi-Beat Caliber 9S85, which beats 10 times per second and grants more stable precision through resistance to interference and maintaining consistent accuracy.
- Case Material: Ever-Brilliant Stainless Steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40mm (46mm L2L, 13mm thick, 19mm lug width)
- Strap: Ever-Brilliant Stainless Steel with tri-fold clasp and push-button release
- Caliber no: 9S85
- Movement Type: Hi-Beat (Automatic)
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- ・38 jewels
- ・Exhibition caseback
- ・Date display
- ・Screw case back
- ・Screw-down crown
- ・Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.