- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Nature and architecture inspire a classic Grand Seiko design
Grand Seiko's rich tradition of pulling inspiration from the natural world and Japanese culture is expressed on the dial of SBGJ271. The distinct texture and white color evoke the reflection of snow-covered trees on lacquered wooden floors that are often found in traditional Japanese architecture. This light dusting of snow is known as yukigesho.
Classic in its form and function, the the stainless steel case of SBGJ271 measures 39.5mm in diameter, and has a vintage-inspired box-shape sapphire crystal.
Caliber 9S86 runs at 36,000 bph, has a 55-hour power reserve, and an accuracy rating of +5/-3 seconds a day. Through the utilization of MEMS and through the development of Spron alloys for the mainspring and hairspring, Grand Seiko was able to create high frequency movements that could maintain a 55-hour power reserve while running at a high frequency.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 39.5mm, 14mm thick (46.9mm L2L, 19mm lugs)
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with tri-fold clasp and push-button release
- Movement: Caliber no: 9S86
- Movement Type: Hi-Beat 36,000 (Automatic GMT / Mechanical)
- Power reserve: 55 hours
- Accuracy: +5 to -3 seconds per day
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 meters)
- Magnetic resistance: Equipped
- Other details / Features:
- Date aperture at 3:00
- Exhibition caseback
- Hacking seconds function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.