- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A classic and elegant 3-day automatic
This watch expresses the classic style of models with mechanical Caliber 9S67 movements, preserving the design in every way while excluding the power reserve indicator and packing a Caliber 9S65 movement, instead.
The watch has a 3-day power reserve and combines the latest in hairspring technology with an escapement developed through the MEMS technology to achieve high accuracy and stability when worn.
The design embodies a pure classical elegance with box-shaped sapphire crystal glass, Zaratsu polished lugs, a brown leather strap, and a blue steel 24-hour hand complementing a silver dial.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Box shaped sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 39.5mm × Thickness 13.1mm
- Band Material : Crocodile leather
- The perimeter of Band : 187mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9S65 Instructions
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +10 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : Splash Resistant
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Weight : 84.0 g
- Other details / Features :
- 35 jewels
- Case back with 6 screws
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.