Longines Heritage Legend Diver Bronze
- Longines Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A legend in diving, now cast in bronze
The Longines Heritage classic returns in a brand new skin: presenting the Legend Diver No-Date, a 1960s re-issue cast in bronze – a rich, nautical alloy designed to age gracefully with its wearer.
But the bronze case isn't the only update – the 'LLD' is presented with a gorgeous new gradient green dial, and an all-new Longines no-date calibre that increases the power reserve to 65 hours, while adding in the security and stability of a silicon escapement. It's a marked update over its no-date predecessor, which remains one of the most collectable Longines Heritage references to date.
Exclusive to the Longines Legend Diver Watch Bronze, this model includes a second strap in green NATO-type nylon and a tool for easy swapping of the straps as desired.
- Shape: Round
- Material: Bronze with Titanium case back
- Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside
- Case Back: Screw-down case back
- Dimension: Ø 42.00 mm
- Lug Distance: 22 mm
- Thickness: 12.70 mm
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant to 30 bar
- Case Specificities: Internal turning diving flange, Screw-in crown
Dial and Hands
- Dial Colour: Lacquered green with gradient pattern
- Hour Markers: Painted Arabic numerals and indexes
- Hands: Pink hands
- Specificities: Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Movement Type: Automatic
- Caliber: L888
- Movement Description: Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 72 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Material: Leather strap
- Colour: Brown or Green
- Buckle: With buckle
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Hesalite 310.30.42.50.01.001
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.