- Longines Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Spirit soars to new globetrotting horizons
Historically, Longines has accompanied legendary pioneers as they conquer air, land and sea. The Longines Spirit collection draws inspiration from this rich heritage, matching direct links to the glory days of aviation with present-day aesthetic and technical requirements.
The Longines Spirit Zulu Time maintains that adventurous, globetrotting spirit, built around a new Longines in-house calibre that displays multiple time zones at once, and utilizes an independently adjustable hour hand, perfect for travelers. At its heart, a silicon balance-spring, a generous 72 hours of power reserve, and COSC certification backs the chronometry of its time zone display.
Aesthetically, the Longines Spirit Zulu Time stands out with its meticulous execution and the particular care given to the various finishes on the details – whether shiny, matt, polished, in relief or embossed. This model features a bezel enhanced with a coloured ceramic insert, and is available on a sunray blue dial, with a date window now centred at the 6 o'clock position. The 42 mm steel case is accentuated by an interchangeable strap system.
- Dimension: 42mm
- Glass: Sapphire with several layers of anti-reflective coating
- Material: Stainless steel
- Shape: Round
- Water Resistance: 100 meters with screw-down crown
- Dial: Anthracite sandblasted dial, satin-finish black flange, applied Arabic numerals, Super-LumiNova
- Hands: coated with SuperLuminova
- Movement: Longines L844 Automatic
- Hours, minutes, seconds and date. 24 hours hand with time zone mechanism and independently adjustable hour hand
- Power Reserve: 72 hours
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism, with interchangeable system
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.