Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 6000m Ultra Deep 75th Anniversary Co‑Axial Master Chronometer
- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A summertime twist on Omega's mightiest diver
As part of the Five Deeps Expedition in 2019, the Ultra Deep concept watch made history when it reached the deepest place on Earth. Following that World Record dive, OMEGA produced a collection for everyday adventurers. A watch tested in real ocean conditions during its development, water-resistant to 6,000 metres (20,000 ft.), and meeting the ISO 6425:2018 standard for saturation divers’ watches, as certified by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
This 45.5 mm model has a case and bracelet in robust O-MEGASTEEL and an extraordinary dial that pays homage to the mysteries of the deep. Its pattern is an accurate representation of the bottom of the Challenger Deep, the deepest point in the Mariana Trench, mapped by the Five Deeps team using almost one million sonar points. Its lacquered finish, produced by letting an ocean of lacquer flow across the dial, has a beautiful sense of depth. The dial even has a playful side. Shining a UV light reveals the words, OMEGA WAS HERE, pointing toward the world record dive of 10,935 metres (35,876 ft.) and showing the Western, Central and Eastern Pools.
The caseback has a laser-engraved commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8912.
- Calibre: Omega 8912
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free-sprung balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Time zone function. Special luxury finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- 600 bar (6000 meters)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: Steel
- Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
- Between lugs: 22 mm
- Lug to lug: 51 mm
- Thickness: 18 mm
- Dial Colour: Blue with secret message (revealed with UV light)
- Material: O-Mega Steel
- Type of Clasp: Foldover clasp with comfort setting and diver extension
- Anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, master chronometer certified, screw-in crown, time zone function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.