Omega Seamaster 75th Anniversary Aqua Terra 150M Co‑Axial Master Chronometer
- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Perfect for a summer on deck
This 41 mm Aqua Terra, with a symmetrical case in polished and brushed stainless steel, has a matching steel bracelet.
The teak pattern dial, in OMEGA’s own Summer Blue, is sun-brushed, PVD-treated, and varnished with a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance. It has rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova and a matching blue date window indicator at 6 o’clock.
Turning the watch over reveals a stamped commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8900, certified at the industry’s highest level by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
- Calibre: Omega 8900
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Time zone function. Special luxury finish with rhodium-plated rotor and bridges with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: Steel
- Case Diameter: 41 mm
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Lug to lug: 47.90 mm mm
- Thickness: 13.2 mm
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Total product weight (Approx.): 154 g
- Material: Steel
- Type of Clasp: Butterfly clasp
- Anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, master chronometer certified, screw-in crown, time zone function
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.32.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.