Omega Seamaster 75th Anniversary Aqua Terra 150M Co‑Axial Master Chronometer GMT Worldtimer
- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Celebrating a Seamaster milestone
This 43 mm Worldtimer, with its case in polished and brushed stainless steel, has a matching bracelet.
The dial is sun-brushed in OMEGA’s own Summer Blue with a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance and includes vertical teak stripes and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova.
Around the dial is a circle of silvery printed global destinations. The centre contains a 24-hour glass ring, with light blue to indicate daytime and dark blue to indicate night. The vision of Earth, which depicts a blue ocean and relief of the continents, is laser-ablated on a grade 5 titanium plate.
Turning the watch over reveals a stamped commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits the Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8938.
- Calibre: Omega 8938
- Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. GMT / Worldtimer functions. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring; automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
- 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Watch Case & Dial
- Case: Steel
- Case Diameter: 43 mm
- Between lugs: 21 mm
- Lug to lug: 50.30 mm mm
- Thickness: 14.3 mm
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Total product weight (Approx.): 167 g
- Material: Steel
- Type of Clasp: Butterfly clasp
- Gmt and worldtimer, anti-magnetic, chronometer, date, master chronometer certified, screw-in crown, time zone function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.