- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A complicated twist on one of the world’s most iconic chronographs
The Speedmaster is one of Omega's most iconic timepieces, having been a part of all six lunar missions. Taking the spirit of exploration a step further, this Moonphase features two infinitely small yet photo-realistic moons in its complication display.
This 44.25 mm model features a blue sun-brushed dial, with rhodium-plated indexes. At 6 o'clock is the accurate Moonphase indication, which features a metallic crystal disc microstructured to obtain a high resolution image of the moon.
The stainless steel case is complemented by a blue ceramic bezel ring with Liquidmetal tachymeter scale and presented on a blue leather strap with a polished-brushed foldover clasp. Powering the timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9904, which has been officially certified by METAS.
- Case: 44.25mm Stainless steel
- Caliber: Omega cal. 9904
- Movement: Automatic Co-Axial chronograph with moonphase
- Functions: Central hour, minute, and chronograph seconds hand, small seconds, pointer date indication, 12-hour and 60 minute totalizers, moonphase indicator
- Movement features: Silicon balance spring, magnetic resistance (15,000 gauss), METAS Master Chronometer certified
- Power reserve: approx. 60 hrs (twin barrel design, 4Hz beat rate)
- Water resistance: 100 meters (10 bar)
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Lug width: 21mm
- Strap: Blue leather with stainless steel folding clasp
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Omega Seamaster 75th Anniversary Diver 300M Co‑Axial Master Chronometer 22.214.171.124.03.003
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.