Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Hesalite
- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Speedmaster Moonwatch is one of the world’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six moon landings, the legendary chronograph is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.
Presented on a brushed five-arched-links-per-row bracelet, this 42 mm Moonwatch in stainless steel features hesalite glass on the front and an embossed Seahorse medallion on the caseback. Inspired by the 4th generation Speedmaster style worn on the moon, it also includes an asymmetrical case, black step dial and the famous dot over 90 on the anodised aluminium bezel ring.
The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 3861, which powers the small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with the central chronograph function.
- Case: 42mm Stainless steel
- Caliber: Omega cal. 3861
- Movement: Manual-winding chronograph
- Movement features: 26 jewels, silicon balance spring, magnetic resistance (15,000 gauss), Master Chronometer certified
- Power reserve: approx. 50 hrs
- Vibration: 21,600 v.p.h
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- Crystal: Domed hesalite
- Case thickness: 13mm
- Lug width: 20/18 mm
- Strap: stainless steel bracelet
- Dial: stepped, with 'teardrop' chronograph hands
- Bezel: Stainless steel, aluminum insert with "dot-over-ninety" (DON) scaling
- Omega factory warranty: 5 years
- Includes special Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch presentation case
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.