- Omega Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The first Omega watch to include the Spirate System
Built around a distinctive black sandwich dial with honeycomb pattern, the Omega Speedmaster Super Racing features the racing style minute-track which gives the watch its name. Framing the dial is a black ceramic bezel ring with tachymeter scale in yellow “grand feu” enamel.
This bold yellow shade is also used on the gradient chronograph hand, and yellow and black striped small seconds hand at 9 o’clock. The watch’s 60 minute/12 hour recorder is directly opposite at 3 o’clock, while at 6 o’clock there’s a date window in which the “10” appears in Speedmaster logo font, as a tribute to anniversary of the Seamaster Aqua Terra >15’000 GAUSS. The diamond-polished and bevelled black arrowhead indexes are filled with yellow Super-LumiNova, which emits a yellow glow. This colour code extends to the Speedmaster and Super Racing wording on the dial.
Powering the watch is the Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 9920, certified by METAS at the industry’s highest standard. The first movement in the world to include Omega's patent-pending Spirate System — a revolutionary new anti-magnetic balance spring with optimal geometry for fine-tuning precision, making it possible for Omega to achieve certified precision of +/- 0 - 2 seconds per day.
The timepiece is delivered in a honeycomb pattern Speedmaster watch box in black with yellow stitching, which includes a recycled nylon NATO strap with black and yellow stripes
- Case: 44.25mm Stainless steel
- Caliber: Omega cal. 9920
- Movement: Self-winding chronograph with column wheel and Co-Axial escapement
- Movement features: Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Spirate™ System for fine rate adjustment, 2 barrels mounted in series, time zone function. Central hour, minute and chronograph seconds hands, small seconds hand, 12-hour and 60-minute recorders. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque
- Power reserve: approx. 60 hrs (twin barrel design, 4Hz beat rate)
- Water resistance: 50 meters (5 bar)
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Lug width: 21mm
- Strap: Stainless steel bracelet w/ additional NATO pass-through strap and strap-changing tool
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.