- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The next chapter in the Oris manufacture movement program
Now in its tenth year, the Oris Movement Creation Program continues a rich mechanical watchmaking story that began in 1904 and celebrates this milestone with its tenth new calibre: an innovative hand-wound movement with a five-day power reserve, elevated anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty, reviving one of the most iconic designs in Oris history: the pointer date.
Unique to this movement is the power reserve, visible through the exhibition caseback, where a generous 120 hours (5 day) indicator lets the wearer know when it's time to charge the movement through a few twists of the oversized crown. Also new to this special Big Crown is a newly engineered deployant clasp, perfectly complementing the handsome Cervo Volante deerskin leather strap.
- Case: 38mm multi-piece stainless steel
- Matte blue dial with SuperLuminova on hands & hour markers
- Sapphire Crystal front, sapphire crystal caseback
- Movement: Oris Calibre 473
- Movement features: Centre hands for hours, minutes and date, small seconds at 6 o’clock, 120-hour power reserve indicator on reverse, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power reserve: 5 days (120 hours)
- Water Resistance: 50 meters
- Strap: Olive brown strap crafted from sustainably sourced deer leather produced by Oris’ Swiss partner Cervo Volante, premier of an Oris-developed stainless steel butterfly clasp with fine adjustment system
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.