- Oris Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Chart a course for far-flung shores
Introduced in 1965, the spirit of the first Oris dive watch continues to inspire the form of the Divers Sixty-Five, only now it’s equipped with the Holstein maker's own in-house developed Calibre 400 and a special rotating 12-hour bezel used to time longer events or track a second time zone — a utility which pays tribute to classic military-issue tool watches of the 1960s and 70s which also retained this unique feature.
Housed in a 40mm stainless steel case, this reference is powered by an automatic Swiss Made mechanical movement and delivers the same quality standards the Divers Sixty-Five collection is now synonymous with: domed sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 10 bar (100 metres) and hands and applied indices filled with long-lasting Super-LumiNova.
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel, rotating bezel with aluminum 12-hour insert
- Case size: 40mm
- Automatic movement: Oris Cal. 400, Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power reserve: 120 hours (5 days)
- Screw-in stainless steel crown & caseback. Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Caseback: Exhibition
- Crystal: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Black with indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap: Vintage style two-stitch leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.