- Singer Reimagined Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Singer Reimagined's first ever three-hand timepiece, inspired by the year 1969
Every Singer Reimagined timepiece by definition has been a love letter to the vintage design of iconic 60’s and 70’s watches. The newest 1969 collection is a tribute to that era even further. The new 1969 Timer features, for the first time at Singer, a more traditional three-hand time display. The versatile Flytrack 1969 Timer is designed to fit the new 40mm housing movement AGH 6363.
Despite the very sleek and minimal design, it still features a unique function in the form of an intricate zero-reset system combined with a flyback device, making the hidden technical gem behind this three-hands timepiece. A simple push of the button at 2 o’clock allows for lightning fast elapse time measurement using the central second hand of your watch. A proprietary clutch system allows the central seconds hand to be dissociated from the movement, while kept still, and to be reengaged for motion as soon as the push button is released.
This innovative new reference is built around a newly designed 40mm stainless-steel watch case, revised displays and a brand new stainless steel bracelet — all quintessential elements for an icon to be able to fit every kind of wrist. Executed in a very deep and precious piano-black lacquer finish, the dial is enriched with an applied signature golden crown ring. These elements are magnified by a domed glass-box sapphire crystal, visually extruding the dial out of its metal frame.
- Case: 40mm stainless steel (14.5mm thick)
- Crystal: Sapphire with double-sided antireflective coating
- Caseback: Screwed with sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM / 100 meters
- Dial: Deep piano-black lacquer finish with golden crown ring
- Caliber: Singer Reimagined AGH 6363: Hand-wound mechanical movement. Singer Reimagined exclusive zero-reset sweeping second-hand mechanism
- Functions: Functions: hour-pointer on peripheral disc, central minutes and central seconds with zero-reset function
- Number of Parts: 237
- Number of Jewels: 37
- Power Reserve: 72 hours
- Frequency: 21’600 vph (3 Hz)
- Strap: Singer signature 316L stainless steel H-link bracelet with folding buckle and toothed bar for quick size adjustment
We Also Recommend
Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Master Chronometer Sapphire Sandwich 310.30.42.50.01.002
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.