- Zenith Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Explore the Skyline in an all-new light
Drawing inspiration from modern cityscapes where structures and light are bound in a constantly moving interplay, the DEFY Skyline Skeleton opens a whole new world of possibilities to what a skeleton watch can be. Seamlessly integrating the open dial with an openworked version of the El Primero automatic movement, the DEFY Skyline Skeleton opens a new dimension of complexity and visual harmony that goes far beyond openworked.
Conceived for an ever-fast-moving world, the El Primero 3620 SK automatic high-frequency manufacture movement drives the 1/10th of a second hand directly from the escapement, which beats at 5Hz (36’000 VpH), making it a “natural” fraction-of-a-second indication. The DEFY Skyline Skeleton stands out as the first and only openworked watch to feature this exceptional function. It has a power reserve of 60 hours.
- Case: 41mm stainless steel
- Dial: Black openworked dial hands and hour markers rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with Superluminova SLN C1
- Sapphire Crystal front, exhibition caseback
- Movement: 5Hz El Primero 3620 automatic (36,000 VpH)
- Movement characteristics: Hours and minutes in the center, date indication at 3 o'clock, 1/10th of a second indication at 6 o'clock (completes one revolution every ten seconds)
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Strap: Features new interchangeable strap system and additional rubber strap
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.