- Armin Strom Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A milestone for independent watchmaking
A micro-mechanical revolution, the Mirrored Force Resonance in steel with a brooding green dial is the result of years of intensive research by Claude Greisler and the Armin Strom manufacture in incorporating the physical phenomenon of resonance in watchmaking for the ultimate chronometric stability. It works by means of the patented Resonance Clutch Spring, which directly connects and synchronizes the two hairsprings for the fastest and most regular resonant state ever witnessed in a wristwatch.
A physical phenomenon that has intrigued the greatest watchmakers for centuries yet remains exceedingly rare, the principle of resonance allows for a more regular timekeeping rate by synchronizing two balance wheels that oscillate in opposite directions at the same time. The manufacture’s patented Resonance Clutch Spring is able to reach and remain in a state of resonance faster and for longer than any other resonance system in watchmaking, resulting in a consistent rate that’s more impervious to shocks and positional rate variances.
The Mirrored Force Resonance not only deftly demonstrates the ingeniously conceived and patented Resonance Clutch Spring in action, but allows the wearer to track its performance with twin-second indicators linked to the two resonant regulating organs, which can be synchronized using a flyback function activated by a pusher on the case. This interactive feat of functional micro-mechanical art elevates Armin Strom’s unique resonance technology above all others.
Watches incorporating the physical phenomenon are some of the rarest, with only a handful having been invented in the history of watchmaking. Yet none can match the performance of Armin Strom’s patented Resonance Clutch Spring, recognized as the quickest synchronizing and most reliable resonance watch mechanism ever made. It represents a total reimagining of the way resonance can be taken advantage of watchmaking and a truly groundbreaking technical innovation.
- 43mm Stainless steel (13mm thick, 50.9mm L2L)
- Sapphire crystal and case back with anti-reflective treatment
- Water-resistance: 50 meters
- Movement: In-house manufactured Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance
- Distinctions: Manual-wound with twin independent regulation systems that stabilize each other connected by a resonance clutch spring. Twin second flyback pusher at 2:00
- Frequency & Power reserve: 25,200 vph, 48 hours
- Off-center dial in green with grenage centre and a circular satin-brushed chapter ring and applied polished baton indices, stainless steel hands
- Strap: Grey Alcantara strap with tonal stitching (22 lug width) and stainless steel pin buckle
- Two independent regulation systems connected by a resonance clutch spring and synchronized with twin second fly-back pusher at 2:00
- Limited Edition: 50 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.