- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Built for timekeeping with the Alpine F1 Racing Team
Since its inception in 1994, Bell & Ross has been telling the time to fighter pilots, drawing inspiration from the precise dashboard instruments of aircraft cockpits. That bold and capable aesthetic of instrumentation carries into the white-hot world of Formula 1 racing with this new partnership edition, built to the exacting specifications of the Alpine F1 Racing Team using high-tech, and cutting-edge materials and craftsmanship.
Clad entirely in matte black ceramic, this stealthy square-cased BR 03-92 A522 is the third in a trio of Alpine team timepieces, subtly adopting its color and graphics while meeting the specifications of the team’s drivers. It is called A522, in reference to the current Alpine A522 racing car. The white and blue dial of this sporty timepiece takes its designs cue from the speedometer of an Alpine car referencing the brand’s signature color code. Its dial exhibits large white numerals, coated with Super-LumiNova®, which contrast with the surrounding black, allowing for easy readability, both in daylight and at night. The counterweight of the central blue chrono seconds hand takes up the stylised A of Alpine. A mini blue/white/red flag recalling Alpine’s French tricolour origins is placed above the date window at 6 o’clock and the Alpine’s signature blue is used to highlight the minute track on the flange.
Limited Edition: 999 pieces
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.302. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date at 6:00
- Case: 42 mm in width. 10.40 mm thick. Matte black ceramic
- Dial: Black. Alpine logo at 6 o’clock. Applique numerals and hour markers coated with Super-LumiNova®. Skeletonized metal hour and minute hands filled with Super-LumiNova®. Seconds hand with Alpine A-pattern counterweight. Black and blue graduated 60-minute bezel with white marking
- Crystal: flat with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: Rubber with additional nylon strap
- Buckle: Stainless steel, PVD-coated
- Limited Edition: 999 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.