- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A truly multi-function instrument
Many analogies exist between sport and watchmaking. Both are based on rigour, performance and determination. The BR 03-94 Multimeter was designed and developed primarily for the athlete. It is a formidable instrument for measuring the exploits of the jogger, cyclist or car driver. However, this chronograph is also able to seduce the active modern man. This sporty, contemporary and unique watch evokes an intense and fascinating universe.The new BR 03-94 Multimeter takes up the iconic “circle within a square” shape of the emblematic cockpit clock. This watch features a very graphic case, which has become a reference in terms of design. The 42 mm diameter of the BR 03-94 Multimeter makes it perfectly suitable for everyday use. The multi-colored dial of this sophisticated chronograph captivates the eye.
- Limited Edition of 500 pieces.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds.
- Case: 42 mm in width, 12mm thick. Matte black ceramic
- Dial: Matte black. Indicators for 3 tachymeter zones, 1 pulsometer zone and 1 asthmometer zone. Minute track painted white on the flange. Super-LumiNova®-painted hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: Perforated black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric
- Buckle: Pin, steel with black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.