- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A next-gen sporting instrument
The design and technical characteristics of the BR-X5 make this model the next generation of the sporty BR 05 and position it as a superlative BR 05. It is powered by the BR-CAL.323 automatic caliber, a prestigious manufacture movement designed by Kenissi, enabling the new BR-X5 collection to reach new heights of precision. Furthermore, the architecture of its multi-component case allows for purity and radicalism, lightness, and resistance.
Discreet when viewed from the front, the radical construction of the BR-X5 reveals itself when turned on its side, leaving the wearer to marvel at the elaborate architecture of the case middle. The entire 41 mm wide case is airtight by four screws, secured through the bezel.
In a first for Bell & Ross, the automatic movement powering the X5 is formally COSC certified whereupon the Swiss Official Chronometer Control Body grants it the name 'Chronometer,' a guarantee of great precision. With this new BR-CAL.323 manufacture calibre, the brand values precision and reliability more than ever. Both the movement and the case are guaranteed for five years – something that lovers of beautiful mechanical watches will appreciate.
The BR‑X5 stands out from the BR 05 by its movement and its functions which are displayed in the dial. The latter features a large-aperture date window positioned at 3 o’clock and a circle-shaped power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock. The latter, divided into three thirds, allows you to control the autonomy of your watch. These features give the BR‑X5 a new face and its visual identity.
- Movement: BR-CAL.323, Kenissi manufacture movement, automatic mechanical, COSC certified Chronometer
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, 'altimeter' style date aperture, power reserve at 9H
- Case: 41 mm in width. 12.8 mm thick. Satin-finished and polished steel. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Sapphire caseback with 360° oscillating weight
- Dial: Sunray black. Applique indices filled with Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands. Black flange with 60-minute scale with white marking
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistance: 100 metres
- Strap: satin-polished steel with steel folding buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.