- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
For the wild blue 'yonder
The 42mm, square-cased BR03 is the quintessential Bell & Ross pilot's watch, and the blueprint upon which numerous purpose-built collaborations for aviation and special forces units have been developed. Designed around an ultra-sharp dial whose layout, typography, and overall legibility take direct inspiration from the analog instrumentation panels in fighter jets, the BR03 is at once immediately distinctive, while remaining highly purposeful and capable for whatever mission may be at hand.
This new BR03-93 introduces a fresh layer of instrumental functionality with the addition of a GMT hand and rotating 24-hour bezel – a first for the iconic square-cased pilot watch. Its cheerful blue sunray dial contrasts with its large white photoluminescent numerals and indexes. This color scheme is ingrained in Bell & Ross’ DNA, and echoes the colors used for on-board flight instruments. The new BR 03-93 GMT timepiece provides the time in three different locations around the world.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.303. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, central seconds, second 24-hour time zone and date. Quick setting of the GMT hand, independently of the hour hand.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Bi-directional rotating bezel with 24-hour scale and black and red two-colour anodised aluminium ring.
- Dial: Blue. Indices coated in Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands and 24-hour hand.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Straps: black coloured calfskin leather and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Buckle: pin. Satin-finished and polished steel.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.