- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A fully integrated, urban instrument
Capability and modernity reign supreme with the new Bell & Ross BR05 collection, which re-imagines the brand's iconic square-cased tool watch design in a striking and thoughtfully sculpted circle-in-a-square case design which integrates both strap or bracelet with seamless flourish. Boasting a resolutely urban look and feel, the BR05 retains the key Bell & Ross tenets of legibility, functionality, reliability and precision — all elements inspired by cockpit instruments.
A new icon by Bell & Ross, the BR 05 is now equipped with a chronograph movement – a mechanical complication perfectly adapted to the pace of urban life. Invented to measure and control short time periods, this function is a loyal ally for those who wear it in their quest to master the fleeting nature of time.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Screw-down crown. Sapphire case-back with a 360° oscillating weight.
- Dial: blue sunray. Super-LumiNova®-filled applique numerals and indices. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: black rubber or satin-finished and polished steel.
- Buckle: folding. Satin-finished and polished steel.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.