- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A fully integrated, urban instrument with two time zones
Derived from aeronautical on-board instruments, Bell & Ross watches have precision and readability in its DNA. The BR 05, created in 2019, is a watch designed to walk the avenues of large cities and their museums. The BR 05 GMT White is a variant, suitable for travelling.
A distinctive design inspired by the professional world of tools designed for a specific mission. An elegant and ergonomic steel timepiece-armor. The engine set to two time zones. The second time zone hand completes one revolution of the dial in 24 hours. It displays the time via a 24-hour scale, painted on the flange ring. This element is painted in two different tones: one for the day (between 6am and 6 pm) and the other for the night (between 6 pm and 6 am).
These are the codes of the new instrument of the urban explorer. The BR 05 GMT is designed to travel and accompany the transition between different urban realities. It is the ultimate globe-trotter’s tool.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.325. Automatic mechanical with GMT
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 41 mm in diameter. Satin-finished and polished steel. White and black two-colour flange, with 24-hour scale. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. Sapphire case-back with 360° oscillating weight.
- Dial: Silver opaline. Numerals and indices coated in Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands. GMT hand with red Super-LumiNova®-filled skeletonised triangular point.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: satin-polished steel
- Buckle: folding. Satin-polished steel.
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.