- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Now elevated in gold and imbued with the effervescence of green
The BR 05 Green Gold fits in perfectly with the rest of the Bell & Ross BR 05 family. With an integrated rose gold case and integrated strap, the result is a clean, stylish design with an edgy aura. The BR 05 Green Gold is the third link in the Gold family, with its distinctive squared case cast entirely in gold. On the BR 05 Green Gold dial, the green shade takes on a luminous, sparkling tone. The painted metal plate that serves as the base of the dial has a sunburst effect, changing colour when tilted. The depth of this unique colour is obtained thanks to the numerous coats of tinted green varnish.
The BR 05 Gold collection is characterized by the use of the finest materials, each of the models is realised in 18-carat 5N gold. The sapphire crystal caseback reveals the beating heart of the automatic BR-CAL.321 mechanism, with an oscillating weight that’s also adorned in gold. Finally, a third off-white shade enriches the dial with fine, discreet touches. To ensure better readability in the dark, the hands (except for the seconds-hands), numerals and indices, are covered in C3 Superluminova, a luminescent material.
- Movement: BR-CAL.321, automatic mechanical
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Case: 40 mm in width. 10,33 in thickness. Satin-polished 18 k rose gold. Screw-down crown. Crown guard. 18 k rose gold and sapphire case-back with 18 k rose gold plated 360° oscillating weight
- Dial: Light brown sunray. Applique numerals and indices filled withSuper-LumiNova®. SkeletonisedSuper-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: integrated green alligator leather with satin-finished and polished gold folding buckle
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.