- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The BR05 takes the F1 grid for the very first time
When Bell & Ross and Alpine join forces, it’s as much a meeting of values as a testament of technical partnership. What brings the two entities together is the same passion for precision mechanics and high performance. Echoing this quest for efficiency, Bell & Ross has equipped its BR 05 Chrono A523 with a resilient movement, the selfwinding mechanical BR-CAL.326 calibre with hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o’clock and date functions.
Decorated with the French flag, complete with the team blue and displaying the Alpine logo as a counterweight to the chronograph hand, the finely graduated black dial with two counters focuses on readability and functionality under all circumstances. This rise in power is granted by the talents of drivers Pierre Gasly and Esteban Ocon, who both now wear a BR 05 Chrono, each engraved with their name and number.
Limited Edition: 500 pieces
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.326. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Screw-down crown. Sapphire case-back with a 360° oscillating weight.
- Dial: Black. Super-LumiNova®-filled applique numerals and indices. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands. Chronograph seconds hand with A-shaped counterweight for Alpine.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: Black and blue leather
- Buckle: folding. Satin-finished and polished steel.
- Limited Edition: 500 pieces
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.