- Bell & Ross Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A fully integrated, urban instrument
Capability and modernity reign supreme with the Bell & Ross BR05 collection, which re-imagines the brand's iconic square-cased tool watch design in a striking and thoughtfully sculpted circle-in-a-square case design which integrates both strap or bracelet with seamless flourish. Boasting a resolutely urban look and feel, the BR05 retains the key Bell & Ross tenets of legibility, functionality, reliability and precision — all elements inspired by cockpit instruments.
An essential tool for measuring short time intervals, the chronograph is the complication most commonly used in aviation. It is also the ultimate complication for sportsmen and those leading ultra-active lives. The calibre BR-CAL301 brings robustness, reliability and efficiency to the BR 05 Chrono Green Steel. Its rotor, which is visible through the sapphire case-back, is a complete, finely skeletonized rotor: a defining signature of Bell & Ross automatic movements.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.326. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds.
- Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Screw-down crown. Sapphire case-back with a 360° oscillating weight.
- Dial: Green sunray. Super-LumiNova®-filled applique numerals and indices. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: Green integrated rubber with polished stainless steel folding buckle
- Buckle: folding. Satin-finished and polished steel.
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.