- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
In 2010 Bremont was commissioned to produce a unique global timer chronometer for the military C-17 Globemaster crew. Bremont developed this ‘Globemaster’ watch as the Bremont World Timer for the civilian market and produced their first global timer watch. Features include an etched globe on the dial, all 24 time zones, a Trip-Tick case and Roto-click bezel.
- Movement:Modified calibre 13 ¼''' BE-54AE automatic chronometer, 25jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800bph, 42 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and decorated skeletised rotor.
- Functions: Hour/minute/second, date at 3H, chronograph small counters with seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours, 24 hour UTC hand and World Time Zone function.
- Case: Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm, case thickness 16mm. Internally rotating bi-directional bezel with global time zones operated by crown at 8H with Bremont Roto-Click® technology.
- Case Back: Stainless steel with integrated flat crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
- Dial: Metal dial with various ground colours. Coated nickel hands with Super-LumiNova® C1 luminous coating.
- Crystal: Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- Ratings & Certification: Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.
We Also Recommend
Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance Manufacture Edition Blue Limited Edition ST22-RF.05
Armin Strom Resonance Mirrored Force Resonance Special Edition Guilloché Dial ST16-RF.05
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.