- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Bringing watchmaking back to British Shores
The classic yet contemporary design of the Limited Edition Bremont Longitude marks a significant milestone in this journey. Not only does the Longitude house the brand’s first manufactured movement from its new ENG300 movement series but it also incorporates original brass from the historic Flamsteed Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory Greenwich, London. At Greenwich, the brass Flamsteed Meridian line marks the historic position where the first Astronomer Royal, John Flamsteed, made his observations and laid the foundations for accurate timekeeping and navigation. Bremont has made considerable investment into new machinery, staff and training and the firm’s in-house technical team has modified the base K1 calibre, for which it has acquired the full rights to manufacture and re-engineer from Swiss firm “THE+”. The ENG300 series is the result of Bremont re-engineering 80% of the base calibre, including making a number of design improvements, in order to build a proprietary movement to the brand’s unique specification.
- Bremont 11 1/2" ENG376 automatic movement, 22 Jewels, Silicon escape wheel and pallet running at 25,200bph (3.5Hz).
- Free sprung hair spring with inertia weight timed balance & KIF Shock protection.
- Uni-Directional winding with solid Tungsten oscillating weight 65h Power Reserve.
- Rhodium plated bridges with gold plated automatic bridge.
- Central Hour/minute. Running seconds at 9H.
- Power reserve indicator at 6H.
- Big Date at 3H.
- Polished stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel.
- Screw down onion crown.
- Case Diameter: 40mm.
- Case Length: 49mm.
- Lug width: 20mm. Depth: 12.5mm.
- Polished stainless steel case back with integrated flat sapphire crystal, 4 stainless steel screws with polished heads.
- Ring of meridian line insert set behind the sapphire crystal with Longitude coordinates for the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.
Dial & Hands
- Metal dial with raised central globe with debossed longitude lines.
- Meridian line running from 12H to 6H.
- Chapter ring with a minute track.
- Polished applied Roman numerals at 12H.
- Polished applied hour markers filled with SLN.
- Recessed running seconds sub dial.
- Big Date at 3H.
- Power reserve indicator at 6H, coloured to represent the red ball at the top of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich building.
- At full charge, the power indicator is solid red.
- Polished nickel plated hands.
- Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- 10 ATM, 100 metres.
- Brown Alligator embossed calf leather.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.