- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Revered by professional divers and the military
Since inception, the Bremont Supermarine range has had a distinctive look and feel. The robust diver’s timepiece features a larger case size at 45mm. Bremont developed the more technical S2000 enabling it to withstand further depths and making it the deepest diving watch within the entire collection. The new S2000 designs feature an updated sapphire uni-directional rotating bezel with 20-minute red marker, which ties in the red tip at the end of the minute hand. The knurled effect on the dial’s centre teamed with clean and crisp linear markings on the bezel and inner dial ring offer a fresh look. Turning the timepiece over reveals its updated case back design showcasing a stamped submarine screw.
- Modified calibre 11 ½’’’ BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, glucydur balance. Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 38-hour power reserve, Bremont decorated rotor.
- Hour/minute/seconds with date at 3H.
- Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.
- Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement.
- Protective anti-shock movement mount.
- Curved Sapphire uni-directional rotating bezel with X1 Grade Super-LumiNova® luminous coating.
- Case diameter 45mm.
- Overall height 18mm.
- Strap lug width 22mm.
- Stainless steel screw-in and decorated case back.
Dial & Hands
- Black painted dial with knurling effect and applied indexes.
- X1 Grade Super-LumiNova® filled indexes and hands.
- Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- 200 ATM, 2000 metres.
- Black Rubber
We Also Recommend
Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance Manufacture Edition Blue Limited Edition ST22-RF.05
Armin Strom Mirrored Force Resonance Manufacture Edition Green Limited Edition ST22-RF.20
Armin Strom Resonance Mirrored Force Resonance Special Edition Guilloché Dial ST16-RF.05
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.