- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A rugged, easy-wearing tool watch
The new Bremont Supermarine Type 300 range responds to a demand for a professional dive watch in a slightly smaller iteration. The watches' namesake derives from the 1930's aircraft company, Supermarine, whose first ever Spitfire prototype - the Type 300 - led to one of Britian's most iconic aircraft. The new 40mm case of the Type 300 is also slimmer being only 13mm from sapphire crystal to case back featuring a uni-directional ceramic rotating bezel.
The trademark of the Supermarine collection is that it highlights the connection between sea and air, a range that has been designed for the water but very much inspired by aviation principles. Turning the watch over reveals a closed case back with an etching of the Supermarine Seaplane, a nod to the watches’ namesake, the 1930s aircraft company, Supermarine, whose first ever Spitfire prototype (the Type 300) led to one of Britain’s most iconic aircraft. The new model incorporates a uni-directional ceramic rotating bezel and is manufactured using Bremont’s Trip-Tick® three-piece case construction, housing a beautifully finished and chronometer-tested movement.
- Case: 40mm Stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Caseback: Solid stainless steel screwdown with Supermarine airplane engraving
- Dial: Superluminova-coated hands & numerals
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Movement: Automatic, Bremont BE-92AE (ETA 2892 base) automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor and 21 jewels, Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring, with Nivaflex 1 mainspring. Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h with 38-hour minimum power reserve.
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Strap: Stitched leather with pin buckle
- Chronometer certified, ISO 3159 rated
- Date at 3:00
- Water Resistance: 300 meters (30atm)
- Uni-directional rotating dive bezel
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.