- Bremont Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A mono-pusher HMAF chronograph inspired by the Avro Vulcan jet
Limited to just 250 pieces, the Bremont Vulcan pays tribute to one of the most iconic aircraft in British military history - The Avro Vulcan. Encased within a durable satin and polished two-piece hardened steel case, its BE-51AE chronometer rated movement has a 56-hour power reserve and monopusher for chronograph functionality. Whilst retaining some of Bremont’s core design codes, the new chronograph weaves in some subtle details synonymous with the historic aircraft.
The Vulcan’s matte black dial features a running seconds sub-dial at 9 o’clock with a two-tone 3D camo design, and the elapsed minutes 3 o’clock counter features a nuclear symbol indicating the arsenal carried onboard. Additionally, for the first time, Bremont has introduced elegant, skeletonised, cathedral minute and hour hands which are also applied with white Super- LumiNova® and complemented by a striking RAF blue chronograph hand.
Turning the watch over reveals a stainless steel enclosed case back decorated with an engraving of the Avro B-1 Bomber and the heraldic badge of the Royal Air Force. The case back states ‘Approved by Her Majesty’s Armed Forces’ given the Bremont Vulcan was designed and approved by the MOD under Her Majesty’s Reign. Once the King’s crest has been decreed all case backs within Bremont’s Armed Forces Collection will be updated accordingly, making the current version even more collectable.
Each watch is accompanied by an RAF Blue Sailcloth strap, an additional Camo Sailcloth strap inspired by the Avro and set of cufflinks containing material the original airframe of Avro Vulcan XH558 ‘Spirit of Great Britain’, the final Vulcan in military service.
- Case: 42mm satin and polished two-piece MoD hardened stainless steel case
- Additional dimensions: 51mm L2L, 14.9mm thick
- Caseback: Stainless steel decorated with an Avro B-1 Bomber and the Royal Air Force Heraldic Badge
- Dial: Black metal dial with white Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission) numerals.
Sub dials at 9 Hour and 3 Hour positions utilise both matte and gloss black to display a unique 3D pattern on each dial.
- Hands: Skeleton hour and minute hands, painted with white Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission)
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Movement: Automatic, Bremont BE-51AE (hours, minutes, small seconds, central-mounted chronograph seconds counter, 30 minute totalizer, mono-pusher, date at 6H)
- Chronometer certified
- Power Reserve: 48 hours
- Strap: 20mm sailcloth with pin buckle, includes both camoflage and blue sailcloth straps
- Limited Edition: 250 pieces
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.