- Czapek Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
An elegant new case size for slimmer wrists
Czapek introduces the Antarctique S – a reinterpretation of its sporty-chic Antarctique in a new 38.5mm case.
Like its big brother, Antarctique S has a strong character but there’s nothing extravagant or showy about it. The creativity is all in the detail – and on the dials, where atypical colors and intriguing textures provide the backdrop for strongly sculptured indexes.
The Antarctique S is powered by the SXH5 caliber, the first movement to be entirely conceived in-house by Czapek and launched in the original Antarctique in May 2020. Inspired by the 19th- century pocket watches of François Czapek, its distinctive architecture of seven skeletonized bridges is immediately recognizable. Taking the best from both the past and present of watchmaking, it features a free-sprung balance and an elegant and highly efficient micro-rotor of recycled 950 platinum; the haute horlogerie finishes combine hand-bevelled internal angles with state-of-the-art laser engraving to create a beautiful play of contrasts: light and dark, textured and smooth, matte and polished.
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
- Calibre SXH5: Czapek's in house self-winding mechanical movement
- Diameter: 30 mm – 13 lines 1⁄4
- Height: 4.2 mm
- Number of parts: 193
- Jewels: 28
- Swiss lever escapement, variable-inertia balance fitted with four gold inertia-blocks
- Frequency: 4 Hz – 28800 VpH
- Power winding system: Micro rotor with a recycled platinum mass
- Power-reserve > 56 hours on one single barrel
- Barrel torque: 8.8 Nmm
- Open ratchets, sandblasted black bridges, bevelling, straight-grained sides, six hand- chamfered inward angles
- 38.5mm steel case
- Height: 10.6 mm
- Sapphire crystal glass-box with anti-reflective treatment
- Sapphire case back with anti-reflective treatment on the inner side
- Water resistance: 120m
- Screwed-down crown
- Integrated stainless steel bracelet with Czapek exclusive "Easy Release" system and micro adjustment
- Optional leather or rubber strap
- Stamped “flinqué” dial with the officially registered “Stairway to Eternity” pattern
- ”Glacier Blue” color obtained with PVD treatment
- Luminescent, steel "Sword" hands
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.