- Czapek Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A modern milestone, 170 years in the making
The Faubourg de Cracovie chronograph is the company’s third collection and was named after the location of Czapek third boutique, which he opened in 1850 in Warsaw, Poland. The calibre inside is also Czapek’s third, following the seven-day manually-wound movement in the Quai des Bergues and the suspended tourbillon with GMT in the Place Vendôme, both famous locations of the late François Czapek. The Faubourg de Cracovie represents another major milestone in the company’s modern history, for the pleasure of watch lovers and collectors world-wide. Limited to 18 pieces.
Expected delivery: 6 - 8 months
- Chronograph, Hours, Minutes & Seconds
- Chronograph's Minutes at 3 o'clock
- Chronograph's Hours at 9 o'clock
- Small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Date at 6 o'clock
- Caliber SXH3: Haute Horlogerie integrated automatic Chronograph movement with a bespoke execution
- Power reserve: 65 hours
- Frequency: 5 Hz - 36'000 VpH
- Column Wheel, Vertical Clutch and Linear Hammer
- Golden Rotor with Czapek logo
- Diameter: 30mm - 13 lines 1/4
- Height: 6.95mm
- Finish: finely sandblasted and diamond polished anthracite bridges, snailed trottoirs
- Certified Chronometer (COSC)
Case & Bracelet
- 41.5mm Stainless Steel Case
- Sapphire crystal Glass-Box with anti-reflective treatment
- Sapphire case back with Anti-reflective treatment on the inner side.
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Alligator Strap with a steel deploying buckle
- Handcrafted enamel bombé dial with welded sub-counters and secret signature
- Elongated Roman numerals symbol of the Czapek elegance with XII in scarlet red
- Czapek Modern blued steel hands, Arrow with Superluminova treatment, Original 'Fleur de Lys'
- Small second hand with red tip
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.