- Fears Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Fears shows a stealthy new side
Graceful and complex, the curvaceous Fears Brunswick is an exacting object to create. It takes its inspiration from a gentleman’s cushion case watch in the Fears archives, first made in 1924. The Brunswick Pure takes the classic Brunswick’s elegant 38 mm cushion-shaped case and coats it in black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon). This striking black coating makes the case scratch resistant while allowing the beautiful finishing of the Brunswick’s stainless steel case to shine through. This stealthy finish is presented in stark contrast to the Pure's hand-polished white lacquer dial, expertly made in Germany by one of the world’s finest dial makers.
Unlike the traditional Fears Brunswick White, the Brunswick Pure’s dial is devoid of any ornamentation resulting in a pure, clean surface with only the matte black painted hands and sunken subsidiary seconds dial at 6 o’clock to break up the vibrancy of the lacquered surface.
The Brunswick is powered by a Swiss made, manual winding ETA 7001 movement. This accurate movement was first designed in the 1970s, and its reliability has ensured its continuing popularity today.
Lastly, and for the first time ever, the Brunswick Pure is fitted with an animal-free strap, fixed to the case with quick-release springbars. This soft vegan strap is made using apple leather, and lined with all-natural cork.
- Material: 316L stainless steel case, black DLC finish
- Size: 38mm x 38mm, 42mm lug-to-lug, 20mm lug width (depth 11.25mm to top of domed sapphire glass)
- Crystal: Domed sapphire with dual-sided anti-reflective coating
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed with limited edition engravings
- Crown: Polished, traditional onion shape
- Water Resistance: 5 bar (50 meters)
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Calibre: Top-grade ETA 7001 manual winding mechanical, finished with Côtes de Genève
- Functions: Hours, minutes, central seconds counter
- Dial: Pure White. Multiple layers of hand polished lacquer. Sunken subsidiary seconds at 6 o'clock
- Hands: Fears’ style lance-shaped handset, milled from brass, painted in matte black
- Black animal-free leather, made from apples, lined in cork
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.