- Fears Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Small-batch, proudly Britain-built
Celebrating Great Britain's Jubilee year in 2022, this special Fears Brunswick 'Jubilee Edition' is only being produced and retailed during 2022. Built around the brand's own 38mm Brunswick case, this graceful and complex silhouette is an exacting object to create. It takes its inspiration from a gentleman’s cushion case watch in the Fears archives, first made in 1924, and a dial colour used in the 1940s and 50s. The Brunswick’s elegant 38mm cushion-shaped case has no flat surfaces, with even the solid caseback having a gentle sweep. Each individually-numbered case’s glancing curves are machined from 316L stainless steel in Germany, to a level usually reserved for precious metals. The depth of the polish belies the sophistication of the machinery and the skill of the operator.
The Brunswick is powered by a beautifully finished, Swiss made, manual winding ETA 7001 movement, which can be wound each day using a traditional ‘onion’-shaped winding crown. Made in Switzerland, the crown’s grooves catch the light, adding a touch of radiance to the edge of the case.
As the brand's "Jubilee Edition," this Brunswick features a Royal Purple dial, which perfectly replicates this historic color closely associated with Great Britain's royalty. Expertly made in Germany, this regal tone is created using a special kind of lacquer with different drops of pigment added to achieve the exact desired tone. It is finished with a light-catching sunburst pattern radiating from the dial's center. This effect is complemented by the concentric circle finishing on the sunken sub-seconds at 6 o’clock.
This Brunswick watch is paired with a handmade Bristol Leather strap which has been vegetable tanned in Britain’s oldest vegetable tannery, Bristol’s Thomas Ware & Sons. Its stainless steel pin buckle is subtly engraved with the Fears signature ‘Pipette’ logo.
- Material: 316L stainless steel case
- Size: 38mm
- Crystal: Domed sapphire with dual-sided anti-reflective coating
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed with limited edition engravings
- Crown: Push/pull, traditional onion shape
- Water Resistance: 5 bar (50 meters)
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Case manufacture: Germany
- Calibre: Top-grade ETA 7001 manual winding mechanical, finished with Côtes de Genève.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds at 6:00
- Dial material: Copper with purple lacquer, brushed
- Dial markers: Rhodium-plated, diamond-polished, hand-applied. Fears-exclusive "Edwin" historical typeface
- Hands: Fears’ style lance-shaped handset, laser-cut from steel, bevelled & polished by hand
- Dial manufacture: Germany
- 20mm Bristol-made calf leather, Alacantara lined. Finished with pin buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.