- Fears Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Fears shows its sporty side
Graceful and complex, the curvaceous Fears Brunswick is an exacting object to create. It takes its inspiration from a gentleman’s cushion case watch in the Fears archives, first made in 1924. This sportier iteration of the Brunswick is the perfect all-round watch, taking you from beach to boardroom with ease.
Like its smaller 38mm brethren, the Brunswick 40's elegant cushion-shaped case has no flat surfaces, with even the solid caseback having a gentle sweep. Each individually-numbered case’s glancing curves are machined from 316L stainless steel in Germany, to a level usually reserved for precious metals. The depth of the polish belies the sophistication of the machinery and the skill of the operator.
In keeping with its sporty trappings, the Brunswick 40 is powered by a Swiss made, automatic winding ETA 2824-2 movement. Winding itself when worn on the wrist, this movement is made to Top-grade standard with a decorated winding rotor hidden behind the closed case back. This movement has had its date mechanism removed allowing precise control when setting the time with no "ghost" date position.
The Brunswick 40 is characterized by a bright silver German-made dial which features two distinct surface levels, each with its own eye-catching finish that neatly contrasts the 'Edwin' numerals, custom-milled and rhodium-plated exclusively for Fears.
And now for the first time ever, a Fears watch is being fitted with a stainless steel bracelet. This bespoke 5-link bracelet exhibits screwed, brushed and polished links, and features a trigger-release butterfly clasp with micro-adjustment. And in keeping with its upsized proportions, the Brunswick 40 is now water resistant to 100 meters, allowing full submersion in water while the crown is pressed into the case.
- Material: 316L stainless steel case
- Size: 40mm (11mm thick, 46.5mm L2L)
- Crystal: Domed sapphire with dual-sided anti-reflective coating
- Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed with limited edition engravings
- Crown: Polished, traditional onion shape
- Water Resistance: 10 bar (100 meters)
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Case manufacture: Germany
- Calibre: Top-Grade ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, custom decorated winding rotor
- Functions: Hours, minutes, central seconds counter
- Dial: Opaline Silver. 99.9% pure silver plating. Opaline finish to surface, with sunken central section featuring fine CNC milled concentric guilloché pattern. Two colour printing. CNC milled and diamond polished ‘Edwin’ Arabic numerals, coated in Black Gold and hand applied
- Hands: Fears’ style lance-shaped handset, laser-cut from steel, bevelled & polished by hand and heat-blued
- Dial manufacture: Germany
- 20mm bespoke 5-link bracelet in stainless steel, dual finishing with polished and brushed elements. Butterfly clasp with micro-adjust & quick-release spring bars
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.