- Case & Bezel: Hybrid titanium & bio resin
- Size: 52mm (width) × 50.3 (L2L) × 18 (height) mm
- Weight: 115 grams
- Crystal: Mineral
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- ISO 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 23:59'59 Surface interval: 1 minute increments, up to 47:59'59 Memory capacity: One set of data (dive time, dive start time and surface interval)
- 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Button Operation Tone on/off
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3184
Get 15% off! Use Promo Code "15off" at checkout.
- G-Shock Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
A crimson tribute to G-Shock's pioneering diver
Dive into the celebration of the 30th anniversary of the G-Shock Master of G Frogman family of full-fledged diver’s watches with ISO-standard 200-meter water resistance.
The ever-popular second-generation Frogman, the DW-8200, made quite a splash when it launched back in 1993, with its high-impact asymmetrical design featuring a resin bezel and titanium case. This new anniversary edition pays tribute to the DW-8200NT — a special bright red model that launched in 2000 based on the second-generation Frogman.
As a fully modern dive watch, this limited edition Frogman mixes in G-Shock's latest innovations and functions to bring state-of-the-art 21st century technology to 1990s design. The back of the titanium case and the LED backlight both display a special Frogman 30th anniversary design.
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.