Glashütte Original SeaQ
SKU: 1-39-11-10-90-06 Sold Out
- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Inspired by golden moments and the warm "blue hour" punctuating the moments after a day's sunset, Glashütte Original extends its SeaQ line with a new two-tone stainless steel and gold 39.5mm dive watch.
The Glashütte Original SeaQ is inspired by the “Spezimatic Typ RP TS 200,” the first Glashütte sport diver’s watch from 1969. Featuring a fully modernized case design and water resistance up to 200 meters, the SeaQ is equipped for changes in pressure even at great depths. The generous use of Super-LumiNova on hands, applied numerals and indexes as well as the scratch-resistant ceramic inlay of the rotating bezel ensure optimal legibility.
This SeaQ has been tested against German and international quality standards and meet the DIN and ISO standards for diver’s watches. Each watch is thoroughly analysed and tested for water resistance as well as airtightness at under and overpressure.
- Calibre Movement: Automatic movement 39-11
- Functions: Second second stop, Date display, Hour and minute
- Case: Two-tone stainless steel with yellow gold crown & bezel. Polished and satin-brushed, with rotating bezel, closed and engraved case back, waterproof up to 20 bar
- Diameter: 39.50 mm
- Height: 12.15 mm
- Dial: Blue galvanic dial with sunray finish, numerals and yellow gold indexes with Super-LumiNova, hands laid out with Super-LumiNova
- Strap: Rubber with stainless steel pin buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.