Glashütte Original Senator Chronograph Panorama Date
- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The elegant timepiece comes in two styles: a platinum version with a dial silver-plated by hand and a rose gold version with a varnished, silver-grained dial. The intricate dials are crafted at the company's own dial manufactory in Pforzheim.
- Calibre Movement: Automatic movement 37-01
- Functions: Chronograph with 12 hours display, 30 minutes display, stop second, flyback Power reserve display small second (off-centre) second stop Panorama Date hour and minute (central)
- Case: Stainless steel, crown with double G-logo, screwed case back, waterproof up to 10 bar
- Diameter: 42.00 mm
- Height: 14.60 mm
- Dial: Varnished black, Roman/Arabic numerals, inlaid with Super-LumiNova, hands inlaid with Super-LumiNova
- Strap: Calfskin leather strap black, fold fastener stainless steel
We Also Recommend
Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon AeroGMT II DG2118C-S11C-BK
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.