Glashütte Original Senator Cosmopolite
- Glashütte Original Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Senator Cosmopolite's automatic movement runs at 4 Hz (28,800 A/h) and features an off-centre rotor. The oscillation system is regulated by means of four gilt screws on the balance wheel - allowing the movement to run continuously for a markedly longer period with even greater precision.
- Calibre Movement: Automatic movement 89-02
- Functions: Power reserve display small second (off-centre) second stop Panorama Date hour and minute (central) selection of 35 time zones incl. ½ h and ¾ h differences daylight saving/standard time
- Case: Stainless steel, crown with double G-logo, screwed case back, waterproof up to 5 bar
- Diameter: 44.00 mm
- Height: 14.00 mm
- Dial: Varnish matt white, appliques and Arabic numerals blue, hands blue
- Strap: Louisiana Alligator leather strap blue, buckle
We Also Recommend
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.