- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
The Grand Seiko Evolution 9 Collection expands into sport
Based on the Grand Seiko Style which has inspired each and every creation since 1967, the Evolution 9 Collection takes the legibility and comfort of Grand Seiko to a new level with greater refinements to the case and bracelet, representing a glimpse into the future of Grand Seiko.
The Evolution 9 Spring Drive GMT is powered by Grand Seiko's 9R66 calibre, which delivers a precision rate of one second per day and has a power reserve of 72 hours. The hour hand can be adjusted independently of the GMT hand without stopping the movement, so that the watch’s accuracy is maintained even when the local time zone is changed.
With its unique glide motion seconds hand, Spring Drive mirrors the continuous, silent and smooth passage of time. To watch the seconds hand move serenely and with no ‘tick’ across the dial is to be brought as close as is possible to the nature of time itself.
- Case Material: High-intensity titanium
- Glass Material: Sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 41mm (13.9mm thick)
- Strap: Titanium bracelet with tri-fold clasp with push button release
- Bezel: Titanium, fixed with 24-hour demarcations
- Caliber no: 9R66
- Movement Type: Spring Drive (Automatic with 24-hour time display)
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- Accuracy : ±1.0 seconds per day (± 15 seconds per month)
- Water resistance : 10 bar (100 meters)
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- ・GMT / 24-hour time display
- ・Date display
- ・Solid, screw case back
- ・Screw-down crown
- ・Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.