Grand Seiko Four Seasons "Summer"
- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
As spring passes to summer, the land turns lush and green. A refreshing summer zephyr blows over waving fields and grass. This refreshing zephyr in Japanese
is kunpu. This model’s rich, green dial seizes a summer moment to enjoy
Launched in 1967, the 62GS was Grand Seiko’s first automatic movement. This timepiece gained popularity for its striking design featuring a mirrored, multi-sided case and wide dial opening, which was achieved with bezel-free construction and Seiko’s signature Zaratsu polishing technique. Pure, refined, and noble, the 62GS is a treasured classic.
Movement: 9S85 calibre from the Shizukuishi Watch Studio in Iwate Prefecture. This sophisticated, modern movement makes use of innovations to its mainspring, hairspring, and escapement to improve precision. The movement demonstrates the
pure power of the Mechanical Hi-Beat 36,000.
- Case Material : Stainless steel
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 40mm × Thickness 12.9mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9S85 Instructions
- Movement Type : Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve : Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy : +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static) / +8 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage accuracy)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 37 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.