- Grand Seiko Authorized Dealer
- Topper Guarantee
- Extended Warranty more info
Pine trees crusted with snow, silent under the sun of winter. It’s when the world has settled into a slumber only to awaken in the spring. This model’s dial celebrates the winter snow as it gathers and glitters against the sunlight.
Case Design: The Iconic 62GS Modern Reinterpretation
Launched in 1967, the 62GS was Grand Seiko’s first automatic movement. This timepiece gained popularity for its striking design featuring a mirrored, multi-sided case and wide dial opening, which was achieved with bezel-free construction and Seiko’s signature Zaratsu polishing technique. Pure, refined, and noble, the 62GS is a treasured classic.
Movement: 9R65 caliber that Grand Seiko assembles in its Shinshu Watch Studio, located in Nagano Prefecture. This sophisticated movement combines modern technology with the skilled hands of master craftspeople for its fine adjustments and high precision. The Spring Drive movement further reflects the smooth passage of
time with every revolution.
- Case Material : High-intensity titanium
- Glass Material : Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating : Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size : Diameter 40mm × Thickness 12.8mm
- Clasp type : Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no. : 9R65 Instructions
- Movement Type : Spring Drive
- Power reserve : Approx. 72 hours(3 days)
- Accuracy : ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
- Water resistance : 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance : Equipped
- Other details / Features :
- 30 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function
Toppers is excited to offer a free extended warranty on the purchase of new watches. This warranty begins when the manufacturer's warranty runs out. As such, Topper Fine Jewelers will provide an additional non-transferable warranty for a period of one year.*
*Restrictions Apply. Service provided anywhere other than at Topper Fine Jewelers or a service center of the original manufacturer is not covered and shall void the warranty. Topper Fine Jewelers will have sole discretion to determine whether the work for the warranty will be performed "in house" by Topper Fine Jewelers or at a repair facility of our choice. The limited warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, or any damage to the case or movement caused by moisture that might have entered the watch as a result of improper handling, nor does it apply, on a more general basis, if there is evidence of misuse or abuse. Only Topper Fine Jewelers will determine at its sole discretion to repair any watch under this warranty.