Grand Seiko Heritage Mechanical Hi-Beat 36000 SBGH279 (Deposit)
In addition to the deposit, a separate invoice will be sent to you for the balance. If you have any questions about pricing, please contact the store during business hours at 888-730-2221.
Topper Jewelers is an Authorized Grand Seiko Dealer.
The men’s watch pays homage to the famous 44GS from 1967 whose design was the first ever expression of the uniquely Japanese Grand Seiko Style which, ever since, has been its visual signature. It features the high beat Caliber 9S85 which delivers an accuracy of +5 to -3 seconds a day and a 55 hour power reserve.
The challenge of making a high-beat movement is one that only a few watchmakers choose to accept. With its higher oscillation rate of ten beats per second, greater accuracy is achievable, but this increased precision comes at a price because the faster rotational speed can take its toll on the power reserve and even the longevity of the whole movement. Grand Seiko's 10 beat movement meets these challenges and delivers an accuracy of +5 to –3 seconds a day, a power reserve of 55 hours and the durability for which every Grand Seiko watch is renowned. Caliber 9S85 is the result of many years of development and of advances both in the design and manufacture of components and in the materials themselves.
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Glass Material: Dual-curved sapphire
- Glass Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Case size: Diameter 40mm × Thickness 13.3mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Caliber no.: 9S85
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve: Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy: +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static)
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Magnetic resistance: Equipped
- Weight: 154.0 g
- Other details / Features:
- 37 jewels
- Case back with lion emblem
- Date display
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- See-through case back
- Stop seconds hand function